Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Held



+

You can Let Go
Because I never do

You can relax your hold
Because it is I, The Most High
Who Holds You

Let fly, Let fly
My little one...

You are Mine
You are Mine
You are Mine

I AM height, I AM depth,
I AM width, I AM breadth,
and you are braced in Me

What fear can possibly remain
when you are so perfectly Loved,
when you have My Word

that Never, will I Ever, Ever forsake you?

What clinging can continue
when you are carved, My Beloved,
into the Very Hand of God?

+

"God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support.  I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let you down nor relax my hold on you!  Assuredly not!"
-Hebrews 13:5 (Amplified Version)

No comments: