Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Shore



+

My Beloved,

Hear Me:

I AM Sovereign over the storm
I AM steering the ship,

every circumstance
every "happenstance"
every joy
every sorrow

I AM in control

I do not ask you to walk out on water
I ask you to invite me in to the boat
it was not Peter's heroics that harnessed the gale
but rather My Word,

Peace, Be Still.

I AM the Way
where there seems to be no way
and I AM directing your Path
with a Wisdom you cannot now fathom,
in ways you cannot possibly hope for or ask

I AM the good Shepherd,
I AM your Shepherd
I will not leave you lost
you are Mine,
I AM yours,

I AM with you
I will lead you,
and I will,
without fail, Beloved
bring you back
to Shore

+

"Do not remember the former things,
nor consider the things of old;
Behold I do a New Thing...
I will make the way in the wilderness
and rivers in the desert."
-Isaiah 43:18-19

No comments: