Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving



~***~

Despite the heartache
and anguish of endings
faltering footsteps
and wilderness wanderings
the training ground
of unforgiving terrain,
this soul-defying sea of sand

the Day finds me
Still Standing
Stronger
Kinder
Human
and Whole

ever grateful for,
ever undergirded by
this Pathway
Paved with Grace

~***~

-e.a.a. "Hindsfeet", Thanksgiving Day 2011

"The LORD God is my strength, and He will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon my high places."
-Habakkuk 3:19

3 comments:

Dan said...

H,

Very grateful for your special gift.

The world needs more of your art.

Beautiful...as always.

***

Privet and Holly said...

Happy Thanksgiving, E!
Grateful to walk this path
with you, today....

xx Suzanne

Jennifer RIchardson said...

Oh beautiful friend,
so simple and real and true
and stunningly gorgeous,
this wonderful share.
THANK you....so grateful for
and to
you:)
love and season's graces,
Jennifer