Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sacred Segue...

"I drew them with gentle cords, with bands of love, and I was to them as those who take the yoke from their neck.  I stooped and fed them."
-Hosea 11:4

~***~

This umbilical cord between Creator and Creation
Woven between worlds
Between Here-and-Now
and Kingdom-Come

Love's lifeline
Delicately tethering me into Tenderness
through which Living Water flows
and bread of Life is lavished...
His Lifeblood given...

...infinitely...

...immeasurably..

...extravagantly...

...exorbitantly...

"Lilies and birds"
Providence's Provision
Love's plaited pathway to my heart...

~***~

"Who is this coming up from the wilderness, leaning upon her Beloved?"
-Song of Solomon 8:5

1 comment:

Jennifer Richardson said...

Such fresh beautiful waters
you're drawing from that
deep well within, friend.
I love this.
"..tethered into tenderness"
Somehow that brings tears to my eyes
and I feel His breath on my skin
as I read it.
Drawn into His presence
...that is what I am as I read this.
"Lilies and birds"
Oh thank you for that.
Thank you for this!
This journey is gorgeous on you,
dear friend:)
-Jennifer