Saturday, November 15, 2014

breadcrumbs...




"We're all just walking each other Home."
-Ram Dass

~~

My book, a compilation of posts from this blog, is now available on Amazon for Kindle.

My friends, I've walked this path with some of you for years, 
some of you just weeks or days...
All of you have had a part in the creation of this book, 
of the Life it took on, the Breath that it holds.
  
You shone your light, you lent your perspective, so generously into my life and onto my path; we journeyed together through calm waters and crucibles, through light and dark, holding each other's hands and helping each other to see, just a little bit farther down the road.

It is with a humble and deeply grateful heart, deeply grateful to each and every one of you, my traveling companions, that I bring this offering to our table,


~~

"I am God's pencil.  A tiny bit of pencil with which He writes what He likes.  He writes through us, and however imperfect we may be, He writes beautifully."
~Mother Theresa

No comments: